Raoul Island

New Zealand
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
70°
62°
66°

Forecast

  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 11 AMFair69°
  • 12 PMFair70°
  • 1 PMSunny70°
  • 2 PMSunny70°
  • 3 PMSunny69°
  • 4 PMFair69°
  • 5 PMFair68°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 9 PMFair65°
  • 10 PMFair65°
  • 11 PMFair65°
  • 12 AMFair64°
  • 1 AMFair65°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy64°
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%70°62°A mix of clouds and sun. High around 70F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Some clouds. Low 62F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%69°63°Partly cloudy skies. High 69F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 63F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%67°59°Partly cloudy skies. High 67F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 59F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%67°63°Partly cloudy skies. High 67F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 63F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%68°60°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 68F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low near 60F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%66°61°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 66F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 61F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%68°59°Mainly cloudy. High 68F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 59F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%66°58°Cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High 66F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A shower or two around the area in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 58F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%64°58°Partly cloudy. High 64F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low 58F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%65°59°Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High around 65F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening. A few showers developing later during the night. Low 59F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 19%19%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 20%20%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 mph NW

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    66°
  • Humidity
    91%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - A mix of clouds and sun. High around 70F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.

Tonight - Some clouds. Low 62F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:40 AM5:16 PM

Map