Thio

New Caledonia
ShowersShowers
78°
63°
78°

Forecast

  • 1 PMShowers80°
  • 2 PMShowers79°
  • 3 PMShowers79°
  • 4 PMShowers77°
  • 5 PMShowers72°
  • 6 PMShowers70°
  • 7 PMShowers69°
  • 8 PMShowers69°
  • 9 PMShowers69°
  • 10 PMShowers68°
  • 11 PMShowers67°
  • 12 AMShowers66°
  • 1 AMShowers66°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy75°
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%78°63°Cloudy with periods of rain. High 77F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a half an inch.Night - Showers early, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 63F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%76°61°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 76F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 61F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%74°61°Partly cloudy. High 74F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies later at night. Low 61F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%76°64°Sunny along with a few clouds. High 76F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear in the evening. Increasing clouds with showers after midnight. Low 64F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%76°63°Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. High 76F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Rain. Low 63F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall possibly over one inch.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%72°59°Cloudy with showers. High 72F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 59F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%73°57°Mostly sunny skies. High 73F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Generally fair. Low 57F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%73°58°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 73F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening. A few showers developing later during the night. Low 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 30%30%72°57°Cloudy with a few showers. High 72F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. Low 57F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%76°58°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 76F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 69%69%
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 47%47%
Precipitation: 34%34%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph East

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    82°
  • Humidity
    71%
  • Visibility
    1.86 miles
  • UV Index
    5 (Moderate)

Today - Cloudy with periods of rain. High 77F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a half an inch.

Tonight - Showers early, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 63F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:28 AM5:35 PM

Map