Vao

New Caledonia
ShowersShowers
75°
69°
70°

Forecast

  • 6 AMShowers70°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 2 AMShowers71°
  • 3 AMShowers71°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 5 AMShowers71°
Thursday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%75°69°Showers early, then partly cloudy for the afternoon. High around 75F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies this evening will give way to occasional showers overnight. Low 69F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%76°69°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 76F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 69F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%76°67°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 76F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Showers early, becoming a steady rain late. Low 67F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%72°64°A steady rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 72F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Cloudy early with partial clearing expected late. Low 64F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%73°64°Sunny skies. High 73F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 64F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%71°63°Windy with a few clouds from time to time. High 71F. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 63F. Winds SE at 15 to 25 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%71°64°Partly cloudy and windy. High 71F. Winds SE at 20 to 30 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 64F. Winds SE at 15 to 25 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%71°65°Becoming partly cloudy and windy. High 71F. Winds ESE at 20 to 30 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low around 65F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%73°65°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 73F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low near 65F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%75°66°A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. High near 75F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly cloudy with isolated thunderstorms developing overnight. Low 66F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 37%37%
Precipitation: 19%19%
Precipitation: 23%23%
Precipitation: 16%16%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

8 mph North

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    70°
  • Humidity
    89%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Showers early, then partly cloudy for the afternoon. High around 75F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Tonight - Partly cloudy skies this evening will give way to occasional showers overnight. Low 69F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:06 AM5:37 PM

Map