Houailou

New Caledonia
ShowersShowers
67°
64°
67°

Forecast

  • 7 PMShowers68°
  • 8 PMShowers68°
  • 9 PMShowers67°
  • 10 PMShowers67°
  • 11 PMShowers66°
  • 12 AMShowers66°
  • 1 AMShowers65°
  • 2 AMShowers66°
  • 3 AMShowers66°
  • 4 AMShowers66°
  • 5 AMShowers65°
  • 6 AMShowers65°
  • 7 AMShowers65°
  • 8 AMShowers66°
  • 9 AMShowers70°
  • 10 AMShowers72°
  • 11 AMShowers73°
  • 12 PMShowers74°
  • 1 PMShowers75°
  • 2 PMShowers75°
  • 3 PMShowers74°
  • 4 PMShowers73°
  • 5 PMShowers71°
  • 6 PMShowers70°
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%67°64°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 64F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%75°63°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High around 75F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Periods of rain. Low 63F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 70%70%70°55°Cloudy with periods of rain. High around 70F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low near 55F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.
Monday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%73°53°A mainly sunny sky. High 73F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 53F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°53°Sunny early then increasing cloudiness later in the day. High 72F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 53F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%70°56°Partly cloudy. High around 70F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 56F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%70°55°Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High near 70F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low near 55F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%70°57°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High near 70F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 57F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%71°58°Mostly sunny early. Becoming mostly cloudy with showers developing later in the day. High 71F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Chance of a shower or two during the evening, followed by partly cloudy skies late. Low 58F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%72°57°Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. High 72F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Showers with a possible thunderstorm in the evening, then variable clouds overnight with still a chance of showers. Low 57F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 41%41%
Precipitation: 42%42%
Precipitation: 49%49%
Precipitation: 45%45%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph NE

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    67°
  • Humidity
    95%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 64F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:12 AM5:47 PM

Map