Houailou

New Caledonia

Forecast

  • 8 AMSunny68°
  • 9 AMSunny71°
  • 10 AMSunny74°
  • 11 AMSunny74°
  • 12 PMSunny76°
  • 1 PMSunny75°
  • 2 PMSunny75°
  • 3 PMSunny74°
  • 4 PMSunny72°
  • 5 PMSunny69°
  • 6 PMClear67°
  • 7 PMClear64°
  • 8 PMClear63°
  • 9 PMClear61°
  • 10 PMClear60°
  • 11 PMClear59°
  • 12 AMClear59°
  • 1 AMClear58°
  • 2 AMClear58°
  • 3 AMClear57°
  • 4 AMClear56°
  • 5 AMClear56°
  • 6 AMSunny57°
  • 7 AMSunny59°
Wednesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%76°55°Plentiful sunshine. High 76F. Winds light and variable.Night - Clear skies. Low around 55F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%76°59°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 76F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 59F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%73°59°Mostly cloudy skies. High 73F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 59F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%77°60°Partly cloudy skies. High 77F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low around 60F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%78°59°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 78F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 59F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%78°60°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 78F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low around 60F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 30%30%77°59°Cloudy with a few showers. High 77F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 59F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%80°59°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High around 80F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 59F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%79°59°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. High 79F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 59F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%79°58°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 79F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Cloudy. Low 58F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 6%6%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph SSW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Sunny
  • Feels like
    65°
  • Humidity
    67%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Plentiful sunshine. High 76F. Winds light and variable.

Tonight - Clear skies. Low around 55F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:41 AM5:55 PM

Map