Fayaoue

New Caledonia
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
76°
70°
71°

Forecast

  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 11 AMFair75°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 10 PMFair73°
  • 11 PMShowers73°
  • 12 AMFair73°
  • 1 AMFair73°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 4 AMFair72°
  • 5 AMShowers72°
  • 6 AMShowers71°
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%76°70°Partly cloudy. High 76F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening giving way to a few showers after midnight. Low around 70F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Monday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%76°69°Mainly sunny. High 76F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 69F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%77°68°Sunny skies. High 77F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 68F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.
Wednesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%78°69°Partly cloudy skies. High 78F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Chance of a shower or two during the evening, followed by partly cloudy skies late. Low 69F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 30%30%77°68°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 77F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy with a few showers. Low 68F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%76°68°Partly cloudy skies early, then windy with a few showers later in the day. High 76F. Winds SE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 68F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%77°68°Cloudy skies with periods of light rain later in the day. High 77F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 68F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%76°67°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 76F. Winds SE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 67F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%75°66°Windy with a few showers developing later in the day. High around 75F. Winds SE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 66F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%78°66°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 78F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 66F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 31%31%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 19%19%
Precipitation: 19%19%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph NE

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    71°
  • Humidity
    95%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy. High 76F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight - Partly cloudy skies during the evening giving way to a few showers after midnight. Low around 70F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:27 AM5:32 PM

Map