Ouvea

New Caledonia
ClearClear
73°
69°
73°

Forecast

  • 10 PMClear72°
  • 11 PMClear72°
  • 12 AMClear71°
  • 1 AMClear72°
  • 2 AMClear72°
  • 3 AMClear71°
  • 4 AMClear71°
  • 5 AMClear71°
  • 6 AMClear70°
  • 7 AMSunny69°
  • 8 AMSunny71°
  • 9 AMSunny73°
  • 10 AMSunny74°
  • 11 AMSunny74°
  • 12 PMSunny75°
  • 1 PMSunny76°
  • 2 PMSunny76°
  • 3 PMFair76°
  • 4 PMFair76°
  • 5 PMFair76°
  • 6 PMFair74°
  • 7 PMClear74°
  • 8 PMClear74°
  • 9 PMClear73°
Monday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%73°69°Clear skies. Low 69F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%76°69°Mostly sunny skies. High 76F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Clear skies with a few passing clouds. Low 69F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.
Wednesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%78°70°Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 78F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Mostly clear during the evening. A few showers developing later during the night. Low around 70F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%76°69°A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. High 76F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 69F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%77°68°Mostly cloudy with gusty winds developing. High 77F. Winds SE at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Cloudy in the evening, then off and on rain showers after midnight. Low 68F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%77°68°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 77F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 68F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%76°68°A few showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. High 76F. Winds SE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 68F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%76°67°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 76F. Winds SE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 67F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%76°67°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 76F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 67F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 30%30%77°67°Partly cloudy. High 77F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy with a few showers. Low 67F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph East

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    73°
  • Humidity
    82%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Clear skies. Low 69F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:27 AM5:33 PM

Map