Vlaardingen

Netherlands
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
63°
53°
63°

Forecast

  • 6 PMFair63°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 9 PMShowers57°
  • 10 PM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 11 PM Scattered Thunderstorms55°
  • 12 AM Scattered Thunderstorms53°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 10 AMCloudy56°
  • 11 AMCloudy58°
  • 12 PMBlustery59°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 4 PMShowers59°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 6 PMBlustery59°
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 65%65%63°53°Night - Scattered showers with a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 51 °F (10.6 °C).Scattered showers with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 20 mph (6.4 to 32.2 kph).
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%61°50°Scattered showers today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%65°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%64°48°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%60°47°Partly cloudy today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%61°43°Partly cloudy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%64°45°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%64°48°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%63°49°Rain today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%62°49°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph SSW

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    63°
  • Humidity
    62%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 51 °F (10.6 °C).

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 20 mph (6.4 to 32.2 kph).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:46 AM7:16 PM

Map