Tarialan

Mongolia
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
70°
44°
59°

Forecast

  • 4 AMThunderstorms61°
  • 5 AMShowers59°
  • 6 AMClear56°
  • 7 AMFair53°
  • 8 AMFair47°
  • 9 AMFair52°
  • 10 AMFair56°
  • 11 AMSunny59°
  • 12 PMSunny63°
  • 1 PMSunny65°
  • 2 PMSunny68°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 8 PMSunny61°
  • 9 PMSunny57°
  • 10 PMClear54°
  • 11 PMClear52°
  • 12 AMClear50°
  • 1 AMClear49°
  • 2 AMClear48°
  • 3 AMClear47°
Monday
ClearPrecipitation: 20%20%70°44°Thunderstorms likely this morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms this afternoon. High around 70F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - A clear sky. Low 44F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%73°47°Mainly sunny. High 73F. Winds light and variable.Night - Clear. Low 47F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%75°46°A mainly sunny sky. High near 75F. Winds light and variable.Night - Clear skies. Low 46F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%74°46°Sunny skies. High 74F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 46F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%64°46°Partly cloudy. High 64F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Rain. Low 46F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%61°44°Occasional rain. High 61F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 44F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%65°43°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High near 65F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 43F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%67°45°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 67F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low near 45F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%67°44°Partly cloudy. High 67F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 44F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%68°44°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 68F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Low 44F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 53%53%
Precipitation: 11%11%
Precipitation: 49%49%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

5 mph NNE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    57°
  • Humidity
    59%
  • Visibility
    2.49 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Thunderstorms likely this morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms this afternoon. High around 70F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Tonight - A clear sky. Low 44F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:23 AM9:01 PM

Map