Hatgal

Mongolia
CloudyCloudy
78°
54°
54°

Forecast

  • 6 AMShowers54°
  • 7 AMShowers53°
  • 8 AMShowers55°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms76°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms76°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms75°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms74°
  • 8 PMThunderstorms72°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms70°
  • 10 PM Scattered Thunderstorms66°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers64°
  • 12 AMThunderstorms61°
  • 1 AMThunderstorms60°
  • 2 AMThunderstorms59°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thundershowers58°
  • 4 AMIsolated Thundershowers57°
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%78°54°Showers this morning then scattered thunderstorms developing during the afternoon hours. High 78F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Thunderstorms likely. Low around 55F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%80°52°Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High near 80F. NNW winds shifting to SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Clear skies overnight. Low 52F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%72°56°Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 72F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening becoming more widespread overnight. Low 56F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 100%100%66°50°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then variable clouds during the afternoon with more showers at times. High 66F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Rain. Low around 50F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%61°49°Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 61F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 49F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 30%30%67°48°Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 67F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Cloudy with a few showers. Low 48F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%69°48°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 69F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Rain. Low 48F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%67°47°Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 67F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 47F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%67°46°Cloudy with showers. High 67F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain. Low 46F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%68°47°Cloudy with rain in the morning...then scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 68F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 47F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 54%54%
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 63%63%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph North

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    54°
  • Humidity
    83%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Showers this morning then scattered thunderstorms developing during the afternoon hours. High 78F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Tonight - Thunderstorms likely. Low around 55F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:44 AM10:06 PM

Map