Matad

Mongolia
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
65°
42°
63°

Forecast

  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 4 PMCloudy64°
  • 5 PMCloudy62°
  • 6 PMCloudy60°
  • 7 PMCloudy56°
  • 8 PMCloudy54°
  • 9 PMShowers52°
  • 10 PMShowers50°
  • 11 PMShowers48°
  • 12 AMShowers47°
  • 1 AMCloudy46°
  • 2 AMCloudy46°
  • 3 AMCloudy45°
  • 4 AMShowers45°
  • 5 AMShowers44°
  • 6 AMShowers43°
  • 7 AMShowers42°
  • 8 AMShowers42°
  • 9 AMShowers42°
  • 10 AMShowers42°
  • 11 AMShowers42°
  • 12 PMShowers43°
  • 1 PMShowers43°
Sunday
CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%65°42°Generally cloudy. High near 65F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 42F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%44°31°Cloudy with showers. High 44F. Winds NNE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 31F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%51°34°Sunny skies. High 51F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 34F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%57°39°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 57F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 39F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%61°41°Sunny skies. High 61F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 41F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%63°43°Generally sunny. High 63F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 43F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%59°36°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 59F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 36F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%54°32°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 54F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 32F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%49°31°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 49F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 31F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%48°32°A mainly sunny sky. High 48F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 32F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 53%53%
Precipitation: 7%7%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 41%41%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph SSW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    62°
  • Humidity
    37%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    3 (Moderate)

Today - Generally cloudy. High near 65F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight - Cloudy with showers. Low 42F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:08 AM6:08 PM

Map