Paso de Ovejas

Mexico
ShowersRain
81°
72°
80°

Forecast

  • 4 PMShowers80°
  • 5 PMShowers80°
  • 6 PMCloudy79°
  • 7 PMCloudy78°
  • 8 PMCloudy78°
  • 9 PMCloudy76°
  • 10 PMCloudy75°
  • 11 PMCloudy74°
  • 12 AMCloudy74°
  • 1 AMCloudy73°
  • 2 AMCloudy73°
  • 3 AMCloudy73°
  • 4 AMCloudy73°
  • 5 AMCloudy73°
  • 6 AMCloudy73°
  • 7 AMCloudy73°
  • 8 AMShowers73°
  • 9 AMShowers75°
  • 10 AMShowers76°
  • 11 AMShowers76°
  • 12 PMShowers76°
  • 1 PMShowers77°
  • 2 PMShowers78°
  • 3 PMCloudy80°
  • 4 PMCloudy81°
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 45%45%81°72°Rain with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds E.Night - Cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 73 °F (22.8 °C).
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 75%75%82°72°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C). There is a 75% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 25%25%80°72°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%83°72°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%83°71°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C).
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%80°72°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C).
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%83°71°Scattered showers today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%85°72°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C).
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 5%5%86°72°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%85°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph ESE

Barometer

29.5 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    86°
  • Humidity
    83%
  • Visibility
    7.46 miles
  • UV Index
    3 (Moderate)

Today - Rain with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds E.

Tonight - Cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 73 °F (22.8 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:16 AM7:18 PM

Map