Camaron de Tejeda

Mexico
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
87°
73°
87°

Forecast

  • 1 PMThunderstorms87°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms86°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms85°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms83°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms83°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 8 PMThunderstorms80°
  • 9 PMThunderstorms79°
  • 10 PMThunderstorms77°
  • 11 PMThunderstorms76°
  • 12 AMIsolated Thundershowers75°
  • 1 AMCloudy75°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms80°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms80°
  • 12 PMIsolated Thundershowers79°
  • 1 PMIsolated Thundershowers79°
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%87°73°Thunderstorms with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds from NE to ENE.Night - Thunderstorms with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 74 °F (23.3 °C).
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 55%55%82°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%88°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 55%55%86°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%84°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%88°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%87°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C).
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%88°74°Thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%87°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%87°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 25%25%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NE

Barometer

29.3 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    97°
  • Humidity
    79%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    9 (Very High)

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds from NE to ENE.

Tonight - Thunderstorms with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 74 °F (23.3 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:02 AM8:02 PM

Map