San Nicolas

Mexico
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
90°
68°
73°

Forecast

  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 10 AMFair77°
  • 11 AMFair80°
  • 12 PMFair82°
  • 1 PMFair85°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy88°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 8 PMSunny79°
  • 9 PMClear76°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 12 AMFair72°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 4 AMFair70°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy70°
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%90°68°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High near 90F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Some clouds. Low 68F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%90°68°Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High near 90F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mainly clear early, then a few clouds later on. Low 68F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%91°68°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 91F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 68F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph.
Monday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%94°67°Partly cloudy skies. High 94F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 67F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%93°68°Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High 93F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 68F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%94°67°Sunny skies. High 94F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 67F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%94°68°Mainly sunny. High 94F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 68F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%93°68°Plentiful sunshine. High 93F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 68F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%91°68°A mainly sunny sky. High 91F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 68F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%92°68°Cloudy with occasional showers. High 92F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 68F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 9%9%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 24%24%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph South

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    73°
  • Humidity
    98%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Sunshine and clouds mixed. High near 90F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.

Tonight - Some clouds. Low 68F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:02 AM8:21 PM

Map