Yecora

Mexico
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
76°
59°
64°

Forecast

  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms76°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms76°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms74°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms72°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms71°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms70°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms66°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers65°
  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers64°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers63°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers63°
  • 12 AMIsolated Thundershowers62°
  • 1 AMIsolated Thundershowers62°
  • 2 AMIsolated Thundershowers61°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thundershowers61°
  • 4 AMIsolated Thundershowers61°
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%76°59°Thunderstorms. High 76F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near an inch.Night - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 59F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%74°59°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 74F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 59F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%73°58°Scattered thunderstorms. High 73F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%77°58°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 77F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%78°59°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 78F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Isolated thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 59F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%80°60°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High near 80F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Variable clouds with thunderstorms, especially during the evening. Low near 60F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%82°60°Scattered thunderstorms. High 82F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low near 60F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%83°59°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 83F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Widely scattered showers or a thunderstorm early. Then partly cloudy. Low 59F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%82°59°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 82F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Widely scattered showers or a thunderstorm early. Then partly cloudy. Low 59F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%83°59°Scattered thunderstorms. High 83F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 59F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 8%8%
Precipitation: 72%72%
Precipitation: 99%99%
Precipitation: 90%90%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph North

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    64°
  • Humidity
    100%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Thunderstorms. High 76F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near an inch.

Tonight - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 59F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:36 AM7:07 PM

Map