Huachinera

Mexico
ClearClear
89°
63°
64°

Forecast

  • 5 AMClear64°
  • 6 AMSunny63°
  • 7 AMSunny68°
  • 8 AMSunny72°
  • 9 AMSunny76°
  • 10 AMSunny80°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms87°
  • 3 PMIsolated Thunderstorms85°
  • 4 PMIsolated Thunderstorms84°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 6 PMFair80°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy64°
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%89°63°Sunny early then increasing clouds with some scattered thunderstorms this afternoon. High 89F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 63F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%86°62°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 86F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 62F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%87°62°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High 87F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 62F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%89°62°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - A few clouds. Low 62F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%89°63°Thunderstorms likely. High 89F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 63F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%87°62°Thunderstorms likely. High 87F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 62F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%90°64°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High near 90F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 64F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%92°64°Mostly sunny early followed by increasing clouds and a few showers later in the day. High 92F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 64F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%94°64°Generally sunny. High 94F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 64F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%92°64°Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High 92F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy with an isolated thunderstorm possible after midnight. Low 64F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 44%44%
Precipitation: 34%34%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph South

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    64°
  • Humidity
    86%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Sunny early then increasing clouds with some scattered thunderstorms this afternoon. High 89F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Tonight - A few clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 63F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:49 AM6:46 PM

Map