Bavispe

Mexico

Forecast

  • 8 AMSunny83°
  • 9 AMSunny86°
  • 10 AMSunny90°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy93°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy96°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy97°
  • 2 PMIsolated Thunderstorms96°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms97°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy96°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy96°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy93°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy90°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy86°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy83°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy81°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 5 AMFair72°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy76°
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%97°71°Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 97F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. A stray thunderstorm is possible. Low 71F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Isolated ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%99°71°Scattered clouds with the possibility of an isolated thunderstorm developing during the afternoon. High 99F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 71F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%98°69°Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 98F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 69F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%96°70°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 96F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low around 70F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%90°69°Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High around 90F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then cloudy skies overnight. Low 69F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%88°69°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 69F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%89°68°Scattered thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 68F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%88°68°Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 68F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%91°68°Scattered thunderstorms. High 91F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 68F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%90°69°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High near 90F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low 69F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 36%36%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 15%15%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph SSE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Sunny
  • Feels like
    82°
  • Humidity
    56%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 97F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Tonight - Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. A stray thunderstorm is possible. Low 71F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:30 AM7:13 PM

Map