Bacanora

Mexico
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
100°
75°
87°

Forecast

  • 9 AMCloudy88°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy91°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy94°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy95°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy97°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy98°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy96°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy93°
  • 5 PMCloudy91°
  • 6 PMCloudy88°
  • 7 PMCloudy85°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers83°
  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers82°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers81°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers81°
  • 12 AMIsolated Thundershowers80°
  • 1 AMIsolated Thundershowers79°
  • 2 AMCloudy78°
  • 3 AMCloudy78°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy81°
Saturday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%100°75°Cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High near 100F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Scattered thunderstorms early, then cloudy skies after midnight. Low near 75F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%99°74°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 99F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Partly cloudy skies overnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%101°74°Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 101F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%100°74°Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High around 100F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%97°72°Mostly cloudy skies during the morning hours followed by thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 97F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%94°72°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High 94F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%90°70°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High around 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%90°71°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High near 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%91°71°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 91F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A few clouds. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%93°71°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 93F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, with mostly cloudy skies overnight. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 18%18%
Precipitation: 21%21%
Precipitation: 34%34%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph South

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    95°
  • Humidity
    65%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High near 100F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Scattered thunderstorms early, then cloudy skies after midnight. Low near 75F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:33 AM7:14 PM

Map