Lazaro Cardenas

Mexico
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
84°
75°
84°

Forecast

  • 12 PMThunderstorms84°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms83°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms81°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms80°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms80°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms79°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 6 AMFair77°
  • 7 AMFair77°
  • 8 AMThunderstorms80°
  • 9 AMThunderstorms83°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms85°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms84°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms82°
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 65%65%84°75°Thunderstorms with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds from SSE to S.Night - Partly cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 78 °F (25.6 °C).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%88°75°Thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%88°74°Thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%84°74°Thunderstorms today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C). There is a 50% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 55%55%83°72°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%85°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%86°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%87°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%83°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%84°72°Thunderstorms today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    95°
  • Humidity
    80%
  • Visibility
    7.77 miles
  • UV Index
    4 (Moderate)

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds from SSE to S.

Tonight - Partly cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 78 °F (25.6 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:38 AM6:39 PM

Map