Santiago Zacatepec

Mexico
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
74°
61°
69°

Forecast

  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms72°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms72°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms70°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers68°
  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers67°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers66°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers65°
  • 12 AMShowers64°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy64°
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%74°61°Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms during the afternoon. High 74F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Partly cloudy skies after midnight. Low 61F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%72°61°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 72F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms. Low 61F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%76°60°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 76F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low near 60F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%76°60°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 76F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 60F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%76°59°Chance of a shower or two during the morning, followed by partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. High 76F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 59F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%79°60°Mostly sunny skies. High 79F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 60F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%79°61°Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 79F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 61F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%77°61°Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 77F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. Low 61F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%76°61°Showers early, becoming a steady rain later in the day. High 76F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then variable clouds overnight with more showers at times. Low 61F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%74°60°Showers and thunderstorms. High 74F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms. Low near 60F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 11%11%
Precipitation: 41%41%
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 58%58%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph North

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    69°
  • Humidity
    83%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms during the afternoon. High 74F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Tonight - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Partly cloudy skies after midnight. Low 61F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:02 AM7:57 PM

Map