Santiago Atitlan

Mexico
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
76°
60°
61°

Forecast

  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms72°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms72°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms71°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers67°
  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers66°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers66°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers65°
  • 12 AMIsolated Thundershowers65°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy63°
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%76°60°Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 76F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Partly cloudy skies overnight. Low around 60F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%74°59°Scattered thunderstorms, especially in the afternoon. High 74F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 59F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%76°59°Variable clouds with scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly in the afternoon. High 76F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Thunderstorms during the evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Low 59F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%75°59°Mostly cloudy skies during the morning hours followed by thunderstorms in the afternoon. High near 75F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Showers and thundershowers in the evening, then cloudy with rain likely overnight. Low 59F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%75°58°Cloudy and damp with rain in the morning...then becoming partly cloudy. High near 75F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Low 58F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%75°58°Partly cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High near 75F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 58F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%72°59°Rain showers in the morning with scattered thunderstorms arriving in the afternoon. High 72F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. Low 59F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%73°58°Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 73F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 58F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%74°58°Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 74F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Low 58F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%76°57°Thunderstorms likely. High 76F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely. Low 57F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 49%49%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 18%18%
Precipitation: 62%62%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph NNW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    61°
  • Humidity
    94%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 76F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Tonight - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Partly cloudy skies overnight. Low around 60F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:02 AM7:58 PM

Map