Santa Maria Alotepec

Mexico
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
67°
54°
66°

Forecast

  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms61°
  • 8 PMThunderstorms60°
  • 9 PMThunderstorms60°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers60°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers60°
  • 12 AMIsolated Thundershowers60°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy62°
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%67°54°Mixed clouds and sun this morning. Scattered thunderstorms developing this afternoon. High 67F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Thunderstorms early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 54F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%66°54°Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 66F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 54F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%66°55°Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 66F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low around 55F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%67°54°Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 67F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Thunderstorms during the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight. Low 54F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%66°53°Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 66F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers and thundershowers in the evening, then cloudy with rain likely overnight. Low 53F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%66°52°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 66F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then variable clouds overnight with more showers at times. Low 52F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%68°53°Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 68F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 53F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%66°54°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 66F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 54F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%66°53°Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 66F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Mostly cloudy with showers and a few thunderstorms. Low 53F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%68°51°Rain showers in the morning with numerous thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 68F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms. Low 51F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 18%18%
Precipitation: 68%68%
Precipitation: 69%69%
Precipitation: 42%42%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph NNE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    66°
  • Humidity
    72%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    9 (Very High)

Today - Mixed clouds and sun this morning. Scattered thunderstorms developing this afternoon. High 67F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Tonight - Thunderstorms early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 54F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
7:01 AM7:58 PM

Map