Santa Maria Ixcatlan

Mexico
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
75°
53°
74°

Forecast

  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 9 PMFair60°
  • 10 PMFair58°
  • 11 PMClear58°
  • 12 AMClear57°
  • 1 AMFair57°
  • 2 AMFair57°
  • 3 AMFair56°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 9 AMFair60°
  • 10 AMSunny64°
  • 11 AMSunny67°
  • 12 PMSunny69°
  • 1 PMSunny71°
  • 2 PMSunny72°
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%75°53°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High near 75F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 53F. ENE winds shifting to SW at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%75°54°Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High around 75F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies with a few passing clouds. Low 54F. NE winds shifting to WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%75°56°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High near 75F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 56F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%72°56°Becoming cloudy with occasional light rain in the afternoon. High 72F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Steady light rain in the evening. Showers continuing late. Low 56F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%71°55°Cloudy skies with periods of rain later in the day. High 71F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Steady light rain in the evening. Showers continuing late. Low around 55F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%71°55°A steady rain early. Showers with perhaps a rumble of thunder developing in the afternoon. High 71F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm during the evening, then some lingering showers still possible overnight. Low near 55F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%71°55°Partly cloudy early followed by some light rain later in the day. High 71F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low near 55F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%72°55°Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 72F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A few clouds. Low near 55F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%71°55°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 71F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low near 55F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%72°54°Partly cloudy early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later in the day. High 72F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 54F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 8%8%
Precipitation: 8%8%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph ENE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    74°
  • Humidity
    47%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    11 (Extreme)

Today - Sunshine and clouds mixed. High near 75F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight - Partly cloudy. Low 53F. ENE winds shifting to SW at 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:14 AM7:43 PM

Map