Santa Maria Ecatepec

Mexico
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
75°
59°
75°

Forecast

  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 1 PMShowers69°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%75°59°Considerable cloudiness. High around 75F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 59F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%71°59°Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 71F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 59F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%70°57°Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High around 70F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 57F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%70°56°Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High around 70F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then variable clouds overnight with more showers at times. Low 56F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%68°56°A few showers in the morning then thundershowers in the afternoon. High 68F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Thunderstorms during the evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Low 56F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%68°56°Some clouds early with showers likely in the afternoon, and a thunderstorm is possible. High 68F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Mostly cloudy with showers and a few thunderstorms. Low 56F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%67°56°Rain showers in the morning with numerous thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 67F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm during the evening, then some lingering showers still possible overnight. Low 56F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%67°55°Light rain with thunderstorms by evening. High 67F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, mainly cloudy late with a few showers. Low near 55F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%69°53°Rain showers in the morning with thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 69F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms, especially in the evening. Low 53F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%72°55°Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 72F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Thunderstorms. Low around 55F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 43%43%
Precipitation: 13%13%
Precipitation: 7%7%
Precipitation: 7%7%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph ENE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    67%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    11 (Extreme)

Today - Considerable cloudiness. High around 75F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - A few clouds. Low 59F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:09 AM7:39 PM

Map