San Pedro Ocotepec

Mexico
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
71°
55°
69°

Forecast

  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms66°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers62°
  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers61°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers61°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers61°
  • 12 AMIsolated Thundershowers61°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy65°
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%71°55°Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 71F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Low near 55F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%70°56°Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High near 70F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 56F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%70°55°Partly cloudy in the morning. Thunderstorms developing later in the day. High around 70F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low near 55F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%71°56°Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 71F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Thunderstorms in the evening will give way to mostly cloudy skies overnight. Low 56F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%69°55°Partly to mostly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 69F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, overcast overnight with occasional rain likely. Low near 55F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%69°54°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 69F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then cloudy skies overnight. Low 54F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%71°55°Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 71F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low near 55F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%70°56°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High around 70F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 56F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%71°54°Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 71F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then variable clouds overnight with more showers at times. Low 54F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%71°53°Rain showers in the morning with numerous thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 71F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely. Low 53F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 44%44%
Precipitation: 46%46%
Precipitation: 30%30%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph NNE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    69°
  • Humidity
    68%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    9 (Very High)

Today - Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 71F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Tonight - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Low near 55F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
7:01 AM7:57 PM

Map