San Pedro Jocotipac

Mexico
ShowersShowers
69°
57°
62°

Forecast

  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms66°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 4 PMIsolated Thunderstorms68°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms67°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms65°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms63°
  • 8 PMThunderstorms61°
  • 9 PMThunderstorms61°
  • 10 PMThunderstorms61°
  • 11 PMShowers60°
  • 12 AMShowers60°
  • 1 AMShowers60°
  • 2 AMShowers60°
  • 3 AMShowers59°
  • 4 AMShowers59°
  • 5 AMShowers58°
  • 6 AMCloudy58°
  • 7 AMShowers58°
  • 8 AMShowers58°
  • 9 AMShowers59°
  • 10 AMShowers61°
  • 11 AMCloudy63°
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 90%90%69°57°Scattered thunderstorms during the morning becoming more widespread this afternoon. High 69F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Thunderstorms this evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Low 57F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 90%90%69°58°Rain showers in the morning with numerous thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 69F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Showers and thundershowers during the evening giving way to periods of light rain overnight. Low 58F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%70°55°Overcast with rain showers at times. High near 70F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Low near 55F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%71°54°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 71F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 54F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%71°54°Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 71F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Showers in the evening with some clearing overnight. Low 54F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%71°54°Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 71F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 54F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%71°54°Partly cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High 71F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 54F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%74°55°Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 74F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Chance of a shower or two during the evening, followed by partly cloudy skies late. Low around 55F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%73°55°Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 73F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low near 55F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%73°53°Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 73F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight. Low 53F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 54%54%
Precipitation: 91%91%
Precipitation: 82%82%
Precipitation: 59%59%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph NE

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    62°
  • Humidity
    82%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    5 (Moderate)

Today - Scattered thunderstorms during the morning becoming more widespread this afternoon. High 69F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.

Tonight - Thunderstorms this evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Low 57F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:17 AM7:19 PM

Map