San Lucas Camotlan

Mexico
CloudyCloudy
72°
64°
64°

Forecast

  • 3 AMCloudy64°
  • 4 AMCloudy64°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 10 AMShowers68°
  • 11 AMShowers70°
  • 12 PMShowers71°
  • 1 PMShowers72°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms71°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms71°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms71°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms70°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms69°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms68°
  • 8 PMThunderstorms67°
  • 9 PMThunderstorms67°
  • 10 PMShowers67°
  • 11 PMShowers66°
  • 12 AMShowers66°
  • 1 AMShowers66°
  • 2 AMShowers66°
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 90%90%72°64°Rain showers in the morning with numerous thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 72F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%.Night - Thunderstorms during the evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Low 64F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%72°63°Rain showers in the morning with thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 72F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 63F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%73°61°Mostly cloudy with some showers in the afternoon. High 73F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later at night. Low 61F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%74°61°Partly cloudy. High 74F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low 61F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%73°61°A mix of clouds and sun in the morning giving way to a few showers during the afternoon. High 73F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Cloudy. Low 61F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%73°60°Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 73F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low near 60F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%76°59°Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 76F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 59F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%77°59°Partly cloudy early with thunderstorms becoming likely during the afternoon. High 77F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 59F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%77°59°Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 77F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Isolated thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 59F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%77°59°Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 77F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Isolated thunderstorms during the evening, then skies turning partly cloudy overnight. Low 59F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 43%43%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 98%98%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph ENE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    64°
  • Humidity
    95%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Rain showers in the morning with numerous thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 72F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%.

Tonight - Thunderstorms during the evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Low 64F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:12 AM7:14 PM

Map