San Lucas Camotlan

Mexico
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
77°
63°
65°

Forecast

  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 10 AMFair68°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy66°
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%77°63°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 77F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 63F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%77°63°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 77F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low 63F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%78°62°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 78F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then cloudy skies overnight. Low 62F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%79°62°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 79F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night. Low 62F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%79°62°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 79F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 62F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%77°62°Mostly cloudy with some showers in the afternoon. High 77F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 62F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%74°63°Showers early then thundershowers developing later in the day. High 74F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Steady light rain in the evening. Showers continuing late. Low 63F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%74°62°Light rain early with thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 74F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then variable clouds overnight with more showers at times. Low 62F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%76°60°Rain showers in the morning with numerous thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 76F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then cloudy skies overnight. Low near 60F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%77°60°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours. Thunderstorms likely in the afternoon. High 77F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low near 60F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 17%17%
Precipitation: 9%9%
Precipitation: 7%7%
Precipitation: 17%17%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph NNW

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    65°
  • Humidity
    85%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 77F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight - A few clouds. Low 63F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:08 AM7:40 PM

Map