San Juan Yae

Mexico
ShowersShowers
70°
56°
68°

Forecast

  • 11 AMShowers68°
  • 12 PMShowers68°
  • 1 PMCloudy70°
  • 2 PMCloudy70°
  • 3 PMShowers69°
  • 4 PMShowers69°
  • 5 PMShowers68°
  • 6 PMShowers66°
  • 7 PMShowers65°
  • 8 PMShowers62°
  • 9 PMShowers62°
  • 10 PMShowers61°
  • 11 PMShowers61°
  • 12 AMShowers60°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy66°
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%70°56°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High near 70F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers early with some clearing overnight. Low 56F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%72°56°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 72F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds late. Low 56F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%72°56°Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 72F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 56F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%72°57°Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 72F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds late. Low 57F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%72°54°Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 72F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 54F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%75°56°Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High around 75F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 56F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%76°57°Sunny in the morning then increasing clouds with some scattered thunderstorms later in the day. High 76F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Isolated thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 57F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%72°56°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 72F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 56F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%69°54°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 69F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 54F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%68°54°Partly cloudy. High 68F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 54F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 57%57%
Precipitation: 34%34%
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 45%45%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph North

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    68°
  • Humidity
    73%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    3 (Moderate)

Today - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High near 70F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Tonight - Showers early with some clearing overnight. Low 56F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:14 AM7:14 PM

Map