San Juan Guichicovi

Mexico
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
88°
74°
88°

Forecast

  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy87°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy86°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy84°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy83°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy87°
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%88°74°Mainly cloudy. Low 74F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%90°74°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 90F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then cloudy skies overnight. Low 74F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%90°72°Mostly cloudy in the morning with scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High near 90F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, with mostly cloudy skies overnight. Low 72F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%90°73°Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High near 90F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low 73F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%88°73°Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 88F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Thunderstorms. Low 73F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%85°73°Rain showers in the morning with numerous thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High around 85F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low 73F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%85°73°Light rain early with thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High around 85F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Showers and thunderstorms likely. Low 73F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%84°72°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High 84F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%87°73°Scattered thunderstorms developing during the afternoon. High 87F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Variable clouds with thunderstorms, especially during the evening. Low 73F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%88°73°Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 88F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 73F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 14%14%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

5 mph North

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    96°
  • Humidity
    61%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    6 (High)

Today - Mainly cloudy. Low 74F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:06 AM7:36 PM

Map