San Bartolo Yautepec

Mexico
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
86°
68°
74°

Forecast

  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms80°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms80°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms80°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy74°
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%86°68°Partly cloudy skies this morning. Thunderstorms likely during the afternoon. High 86F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 68F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 70%70%86°68°Some clouds early with showers likely in the afternoon, and a thunderstorm is possible. High 86F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Widely scattered showers or a thunderstorm early. Then partly cloudy. Low 68F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%86°67°Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 86F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 67F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%86°68°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 86F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 68F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 90%90%85°68°Some clouds early with showers likely in the afternoon, and a thunderstorm is possible. High around 85F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Thunderstorms during the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight. Low 68F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%83°68°Rain showers in the morning then thundershowers in the afternoon. High 83F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Showers with a possible thunderstorm in the evening, then variable clouds overnight with still a chance of showers. Low 68F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%81°67°Light rain early with thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 81F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Showers with a possible thunderstorm in the evening, then variable clouds overnight with still a chance of showers. Low 67F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%82°67°Rain showers in the morning with numerous thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 82F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Mostly cloudy with showers and a few thunderstorms. Low 67F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%84°66°Some clouds early with showers likely in the afternoon, and a thunderstorm is possible. High 84F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Isolated thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 66F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%84°68°Partly cloudy in the morning. Thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 84F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low 68F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 72%72%
Precipitation: 24%24%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph NNW

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    74°
  • Humidity
    74%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy skies this morning. Thunderstorms likely during the afternoon. High 86F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Tonight - Partly cloudy skies. Low 68F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:10 AM7:39 PM

Map