Penjamillo

Mexico
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
77°
57°
68°

Forecast

  • 8 PMThunderstorms67°
  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers65°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers64°
  • 11 PMShowers62°
  • 12 AMShowers61°
  • 1 AMShowers61°
  • 2 AMShowers60°
  • 3 AMShowers60°
  • 4 AMShowers59°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 10 AMCloudy64°
  • 11 AMCloudy67°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 2 PMShowers73°
  • 3 PMShowers74°
  • 4 PMShowers74°
  • 5 PMCloudy72°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms70°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms67°
  • 8 PMThunderstorms65°
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%77°57°Night - Showers with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).Mostly cloudy with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%73°58°Thunderstorms today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%77°59°Thunderstorms today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 25%25%77°56°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%79°59°Thunderstorms today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%81°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%79°60°Thunderstorms today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 45%45%76°59°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 45%45%74°60°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%74°60°Thunderstorms today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph West

Barometer

24.4 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    93%
  • Visibility
    8.76 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Tonight - Showers with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:22 AM8:26 PM

Map