Ciudad Guzman

Mexico
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
74°
58°
74°

Forecast

  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 1 PMShowers76°
  • 2 PMShowers73°
  • 3 PMShowers70°
  • 4 PMShowers66°
  • 5 PMShowers65°
  • 6 PMCloudy64°
  • 7 PMCloudy64°
  • 8 PMCloudy64°
  • 9 PMCloudy64°
  • 10 PMCloudy63°
  • 11 PMCloudy62°
  • 12 AMCloudy61°
  • 1 AMCloudy60°
  • 2 AMCloudy60°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 7 AMCloudy60°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy71°
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 20%20%74°58°Rain with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.Night - Cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 35%35%72°59°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 45%45%74°58°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%72°57°Thunderstorms today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C). There is a 50% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%74°58°Thunderstorms today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%75°58°Thunderstorms today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%76°61°Thunderstorms today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 25%25%72°60°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 20%20%73°59°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 65%65%75°60°Thunderstorms today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NNW

Barometer

24.6 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    74%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    5 (Moderate)

Today - Rain with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.

Tonight - Cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:29 AM8:31 PM

Map