San Buenaventura

Mexico
CloudyCloudy
88°
78°
78°

Forecast

  • 11 PM Scattered Thunderstorms78°
  • 12 AMThunderstorms78°
  • 1 AMThunderstorms77°
  • 2 AMThunderstorms76°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thundershowers75°
  • 4 AMThunderstorms73°
  • 5 AMThunderstorms73°
  • 6 AMThunderstorms72°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 8 AMCloudy73°
  • 9 AMCloudy74°
  • 10 AMCloudy75°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms77°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms79°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms81°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms81°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms81°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms81°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 8 PMThunderstorms81°
  • 9 PMThunderstorms79°
  • 10 PMThunderstorms77°
  • 11 PMThunderstorms76°
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 65%65%88°78°Night - Thunderstorms with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 73 °F (22.8 °C).Thunderstorms with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%83°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%89°75°Thunderstorms today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C).
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%88°74°Thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%92°73°Partly cloudy today with a high of 92 °F (33.3 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C).
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 5%5%95°74°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 95 °F (35.0 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%99°74°Mostly sunny today with a high of 99 °F (37.2 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C).
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%99°75°Mostly sunny today with a high of 99 °F (37.2 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%100°76°Partly cloudy today with a high of 100 °F (37.8 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C).
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 10%10%96°78°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 96 °F (35.6 °C) and a low of 78 °F (25.6 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 25%25%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NNE

Barometer

28.1 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    82°
  • Humidity
    77%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Thunderstorms with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 73 °F (22.8 °C).

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
7:08 AM8:37 PM

Map