Parras Municipality

Mexico
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
70°
61°
67°

Forecast

  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms71°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms71°
  • 4 PMIsolated Thundershowers70°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 12 AMCloudy62°
  • 1 AMShowers62°
  • 2 AMShowers62°
  • 3 AMShowers62°
  • 4 AMShowers62°
  • 5 AMShowers61°
  • 6 AMShowers60°
  • 7 AMShowers61°
  • 8 AMShowers62°
  • 9 AMShowers64°
  • 10 AMShowers67°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy69°
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%70°61°Mostly cloudy with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds from E to ENE at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph).Night - Mostly cloudy with a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%69°61°Showers today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%75°60°Mostly sunny today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 10%10%78°64°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 5%5%77°66°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C).
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 5%5%76°62°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 5%5%73°60°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%71°59°Mostly sunny today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Sunday
SunnyPrecipitation: 5%5%77°56°Sunny today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 70%70%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph ESE

Barometer

24.8 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    63°
  • Humidity
    85%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds from E to ENE at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph).

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 62 °F (16.7 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:41 AM7:36 PM

Map