Kampung Tekek

Malaysia
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
84°
75°
75°

Forecast

  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 7 AMCloudy76°
  • 8 AMCloudy76°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms77°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms80°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms80°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms81°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms82°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy81°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thundershowers80°
  • 4 AMIsolated Thundershowers79°
  • 5 AMIsolated Thundershowers79°
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%84°75°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 84F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by scattered thunderstorms overnight. Low 78F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%85°79°Thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High around 85F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 79F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%85°79°Isolated thunderstorms in the morning, then skies turning partly cloudy late. High near 85F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later at night. Low 79F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%85°79°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High near 85F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 79F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%84°78°Thunderstorms. High 84F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 78F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%84°79°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 84F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low 79F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%85°79°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High around 85F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 79F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%85°79°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High near 85F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Some clouds and possibly an isolated thunderstorm after midnight. Low 79F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%85°79°Partly to mostly cloudy. High near 85F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 79F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%86°78°Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 86F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 78F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 37%37%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 42%42%
Precipitation: 11%11%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph South

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    95%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 84F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Tonight - Partly cloudy skies early followed by scattered thunderstorms overnight. Low 78F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:58 AM7:08 PM

Map