Taman Sri Langkawi

Malaysia
Isolated ThundershowersScattered Thunderstorms
82°
76°
79°

Forecast

  • 3 PMThunderstorms79°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms79°
  • 5 PMIsolated Thundershowers79°
  • 6 PMIsolated Thundershowers79°
  • 7 PMIsolated Thundershowers79°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers78°
  • 9 PMShowers78°
  • 10 PMShowers78°
  • 11 PMShowers78°
  • 12 AMShowers77°
  • 1 AMShowers77°
  • 2 AMShowers77°
  • 3 AMShowers78°
  • 4 AMShowers78°
  • 5 AMCloudy78°
  • 6 AMCloudy78°
  • 7 AMCloudy78°
  • 8 AMCloudy78°
  • 9 AMThunderstorms79°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms80°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms81°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 2 PMCloudy82°
  • 3 PMIsolated Thundershowers82°
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%82°76°Thunderstorms with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds W at 11 to 14 mph (17.7 to 22.5 kph).Night - Rain with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds from W to WSW at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 77 °F (25.0 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 55%55%82°76°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 65%65%83°77°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%87°78°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 78 °F (25.6 °C).
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%86°78°Thunderstorms today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 78 °F (25.6 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%83°76°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%82°78°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 78 °F (25.6 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%81°78°Thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 78 °F (25.6 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%83°77°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C).
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%82°78°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 78 °F (25.6 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 55%55%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

14 mph West

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Isolated Thundershowers
  • Feels like
    86°
  • Humidity
    88%
  • Visibility
    8.64 miles
  • UV Index
    3 (Moderate)

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds W at 11 to 14 mph (17.7 to 22.5 kph).

Tonight - Rain with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds from W to WSW at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 77 °F (25.0 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
7:15 AM7:31 PM

Map