Batu Pahat

Malaysia
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
83°
76°
77°

Forecast

  • 8 AMThunderstorms78°
  • 9 AMThunderstorms80°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms82°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms83°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms83°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms83°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms80°
  • 8 PMThunderstorms80°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 11 PMCloudy80°
  • 12 AMCloudy80°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 2 AMThunderstorms78°
  • 3 AMThunderstorms78°
  • 4 AMThunderstorms77°
  • 5 AMThunderstorms76°
  • 6 AMThunderstorms76°
  • 7 AMThunderstorms77°
  • 8 AMThunderstorms78°
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%83°76°Thunderstorms with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.Night - Thunderstorms with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 77 °F (25.0 °C).
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%84°76°Thunderstorms today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C).
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%86°76°Thunderstorms today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%85°77°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 55%55%85°74°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%84°77°Thunderstorms today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C).
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%87°76°Thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C).
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%83°74°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C). There is a 50% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%83°75°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C).
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 55%55%82°78°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 78 °F (25.6 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 70%70%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph North

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    82°
  • Humidity
    100%
  • Visibility
    2.80 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.

Tonight - Thunderstorms with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 77 °F (25.0 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:09 AM7:20 PM

Map