Tsuruoka-shi

Japan
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
86°
63°
86°

Forecast

  • 2 PMShowers80°
  • 3 PMShowers79°
  • 4 PMShowers77°
  • 5 PMShowers74°
  • 6 PMShowers73°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 9 PMShowers69°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 11 PMCloudy67°
  • 12 AMShowers67°
  • 1 AMShowers66°
  • 2 AMShowers66°
  • 3 AMShowers66°
  • 4 AMShowers65°
  • 5 AMShowers65°
  • 6 AMShowers66°
  • 7 AMShowers67°
  • 8 AMShowers69°
  • 9 AMCloudy70°
  • 10 AMCloudy71°
  • 11 AMShowers73°
  • 12 PMCloudy74°
  • 1 PMCloudy73°
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%86°63°Cloudy with periods of light rain. High near 80F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 63F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%74°63°Cloudy with showers. High 74F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Periods of rain. Low 63F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall may reach one inch.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 100%100%72°66°Thundershowers following a period of rain early. High 72F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%.Night - Cloudy. Some light rain is likely. Low 66F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%79°67°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 79F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 67F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%78°67°Thunderstorms. High 78F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm during the evening, then some lingering showers still possible overnight. Low 67F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%78°66°Thunderstorms. High 78F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 66F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%79°67°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 79F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 67F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%77°66°Thunderstorms likely. High 77F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 66F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%76°66°Thunderstorms. High 76F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Showers early becoming less numerous late. Low 66F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%77°66°Thunderstorms likely. High 77F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Showers and thundershowers during the evening giving way to periods of light rain overnight. Low 66F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 68%68%
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 31%31%
Precipitation: 58%58%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

8 mph East

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    87°
  • Humidity
    45%
  • Visibility
    3.73 miles
  • UV Index
    5 (Moderate)

Today - Cloudy with periods of light rain. High near 80F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

Tonight - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 63F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
4:36 AM6:57 PM

Map