Miyazaki Prefecture

Japan
Isolated ThundershowersScattered Thunderstorms
81°
77°
79°

Forecast

  • 12 AMIsolated Thundershowers79°
  • 1 AMIsolated Thundershowers78°
  • 2 AMIsolated Thundershowers78°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thundershowers78°
  • 4 AMIsolated Thundershowers78°
  • 5 AMShowers77°
  • 6 AMShowers77°
  • 7 AMShowers78°
  • 8 AMShowers79°
  • 9 AMShowers79°
  • 10 AMShowers80°
  • 11 AMShowers80°
  • 12 PMShowers80°
  • 1 PMCloudy80°
  • 2 PMCloudy80°
  • 3 PMShowers80°
  • 4 PMShowers80°
  • 5 PMShowers79°
  • 6 PMShowers78°
  • 7 PMCloudy78°
  • 8 PMCloudy77°
  • 9 PMCloudy77°
  • 10 PMCloudy77°
  • 11 PMCloudy77°
  • 12 AMIsolated Thundershowers77°
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%81°77°Night - Scattered thunderstorms with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds from ENE to E at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 78 °F (25.6 °C).Rain with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%81°78°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 78 °F (25.6 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%80°78°Thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 78 °F (25.6 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 65%65%79°77°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%77°75°Showers today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%85°75°Partly cloudy today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C).
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 5%5%80°77°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C).
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%82°76°Mostly sunny today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%81°74°Mostly sunny today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%80°75°Thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 25%25%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 mph East

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Isolated Thundershowers
  • Feels like
    88°
  • Humidity
    88%
  • Visibility
    9.38 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Scattered thunderstorms with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds from ENE to E at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 78 °F (25.6 °C).

Today - Rain with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:06 AM6:04 PM

Map