Hiroshima-shi

Japan
ShowersRain
68°
63°
66°

Forecast

  • 12 PMShowers67°
  • 1 PMShowers68°
  • 2 PMShowers68°
  • 3 PMShowers68°
  • 4 PMShowers68°
  • 5 PMShowers68°
  • 6 PMShowers67°
  • 7 PMShowers67°
  • 8 PMCloudy67°
  • 9 PMCloudy67°
  • 10 PMCloudy67°
  • 11 PMCloudy67°
  • 12 AMCloudy67°
  • 1 AMCloudy67°
  • 2 AMCloudy67°
  • 3 AMCloudy66°
  • 4 AMCloudy66°
  • 5 AMCloudy66°
  • 6 AMCloudy67°
  • 7 AMCloudy67°
  • 8 AMCloudy69°
  • 9 AMCloudy70°
  • 10 AMCloudy71°
  • 11 AMCloudy72°
  • 12 PMCloudy74°
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%68°63°Showers with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.Night - Cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 66 °F (18.9 °C).
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%77°66°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C).
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%82°67°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).
Monday
CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%77°71°Cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C).
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 20%20%81°68°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C).
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 100%100%77°69°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C). There is a 100% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%77°65°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%77°67°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%79°66°Partly cloudy today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C).
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%68°58°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph NNE

Barometer

29.2 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    66°
  • Humidity
    94%
  • Visibility
    5.72 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Showers with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.

Tonight - Cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 66 °F (18.9 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:05 AM5:54 PM

Map