20%48°32°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 48F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 32F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
20%52°35°Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High 52F. SW winds shifting to NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few showers early with overcast skies late. Low near 35F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
20%45°35°Cloudy. High near 45F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Overcast. Low near 35F. Winds light and variable.
10%47°34°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 47F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 34F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
0%55°39°Sunny. High near 55F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 39F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
50%54°45°Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers in the afternoon. High 54F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Rain likely. Low around 45F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
80%50°36°Becoming partly cloudy after some morning rain. High near 50F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night. Low 36F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
20%46°36°Mainly cloudy. High 46F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy skies. Low 36F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
30%50°38°Cloudy skies with a few showers later in the day. High near 50F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Cloudy with occasional showers. Low 38F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
30%50°38°A shower or two around the area in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High near 50F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - A few rain showers early mixing with snow showers late. Low 38F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
6 mph NW
Today - Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 48F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Tonight - Clear skies. Low 32F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.