Kasugai-shi

Japan
CloudyCloudy
83°
71°
73°

Forecast

  • 12 AMCloudy73°
  • 1 AMCloudy73°
  • 2 AMCloudy72°
  • 3 AMCloudy72°
  • 4 AMShowers72°
  • 5 AMShowers72°
  • 6 AMShowers72°
  • 7 AMShowers73°
  • 8 AMShowers74°
  • 9 AMShowers74°
  • 10 AMShowers74°
  • 11 AMShowers74°
  • 12 PMShowers74°
  • 1 PMShowers73°
  • 2 PMShowers73°
  • 3 PMShowers73°
  • 4 PMShowers73°
  • 5 PMShowers73°
  • 6 PMShowers74°
  • 7 PMShowers74°
  • 8 PMShowers73°
  • 9 PMShowers73°
  • 10 PMShowers73°
  • 11 PMCloudy73°
  • 12 AMCloudy73°
Monday
CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%83°71°Night - Cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds SE at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 72 °F (22.2 °C).Rain with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 14 mph (6.4 to 22.5 kph).
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 65%65%79°71°Showers today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%78°71°Cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%84°74°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C).
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%86°71°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C).
Saturday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%83°73°Cloudy today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%85°74°Partly cloudy today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C).
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 65%65%84°74°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%82°74°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 25%25%81°74°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 70%70%
Precipitation: 70%70%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph SSE

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    100%
  • Visibility
    2.80 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds SE at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 72 °F (22.2 °C).

Today - Rain with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 14 mph (6.4 to 22.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
4:57 AM7:00 PM

Map