Port Antonio

Jamaica
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
81°
73°
81°

Forecast

  • 11 AMThunderstorms81°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms80°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms80°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms80°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms80°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms80°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms79°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms78°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms76°
  • 8 PMThunderstorms76°
  • 9 PMThunderstorms76°
  • 10 PMThunderstorms76°
  • 11 PMThunderstorms76°
  • 12 AMThunderstorms77°
  • 1 AMThunderstorms77°
  • 2 AMThunderstorms77°
  • 3 AMThunderstorms76°
  • 4 AMThunderstorms76°
  • 5 AMThunderstorms76°
  • 6 AMThunderstorms76°
  • 7 AMThunderstorms77°
  • 8 AMThunderstorms78°
  • 9 AMThunderstorms79°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms80°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms81°
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%81°73°Thunderstorms with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph).Night - Thunderstorms with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 76 °F (24.4 °C).
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%82°74°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%81°76°Thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%82°75°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%82°75°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%80°75°Thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C).
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%82°75°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C).
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%83°75°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%84°74°Mostly sunny today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%83°74°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 30%30%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph SSE

Barometer

29.1 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    86°
  • Humidity
    85%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph).

Tonight - Thunderstorms with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 76 °F (24.4 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:51 AM6:21 PM

Map