Perugia

Italy
ClearClear
89°
66°
66°

Forecast

  • 6 AMClear66°
  • 7 AMSunny66°
  • 8 AMSunny69°
  • 9 AMSunny73°
  • 10 AMSunny77°
  • 11 AMSunny81°
  • 12 PMFair83°
  • 1 PMFair85°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy87°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy89°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms90°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms90°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms88°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms78°
  • 8 PMThunderstorms74°
  • 9 PMThunderstorms70°
  • 10 PMThunderstorms68°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy66°
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%89°66°Sunny with a high of 90 °F (32.2 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).Night - Mostly cloudy with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 22 mph (3.2 to 35.4 kph). The overnight low will be 67 °F (19.4 °C).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%82°65°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%87°62°Mostly sunny today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Friday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%88°62°Sunny today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Saturday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%89°63°Sunny today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%85°64°Partly cloudy today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%79°62°Rain today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%83°63°Partly cloudy today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%82°63°Partly cloudy today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%86°60°Mostly sunny today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 60%60%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

0 mph East

Barometer

29.0 inches

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    89%
  • Visibility
    9.76 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Sunny with a high of 90 °F (32.2 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 22 mph (3.2 to 35.4 kph). The overnight low will be 67 °F (19.4 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:34 AM7:46 PM

Map