Avellino

Italy
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
83°
62°
74°

Forecast

  • 9 PMShowers73°
  • 10 PM Scattered Thunderstorms71°
  • 11 PMClear70°
  • 12 AMClear69°
  • 1 AMClear69°
  • 2 AMClear68°
  • 3 AMClear67°
  • 4 AMClear64°
  • 5 AMClear65°
  • 6 AMSunny63°
  • 7 AMSunny68°
  • 8 AMSunny72°
  • 9 AMSunny75°
  • 10 AMSunny78°
  • 11 AMSunny80°
  • 12 PMSunny83°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy84°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy84°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms83°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms82°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms80°
  • 7 PMSunny78°
  • 8 PMSunny76°
  • 9 PMClear74°
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 55%55%83°62°Night - Clear with a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 64 °F (17.8 °C).Sunny with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%83°64°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%80°69°Thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Friday
SunnyPrecipitation: 5%5%84°67°Sunny today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).
Saturday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%87°68°Sunny today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C).
Sunday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%89°71°Sunny today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C).
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 5%5%87°68°Sunny today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 15%15%80°67°Mostly sunny today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).
Wednesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 5%5%80°64°Sunny today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Thursday
SunnyPrecipitation: 5%5%83°64°Sunny today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 70%70%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SSW

Barometer

28.1 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    82%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Clear with a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 64 °F (17.8 °C).

Today - Sunny with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:53 AM8:21 PM

Map