100%47°40°Periods of rain. Low around 40F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
10%46°32°Light rain early. A mix of sun and clouds in the afternoon. High 46F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 32F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
20%48°36°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 48F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - A few clouds. Slight chance of a rain shower. Low 36F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
10%48°34°Partly cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 48F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 34F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
80%49°39°Partly cloudy early then becoming cloudy with periods of light rain later in the day. High 49F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Rain. Low 39F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
50%44°33°Showers in the morning then continued cloudy and windy in the afternoon. Turning colder. High 44F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers early mixing with snow showers late. Turning colder. Low 33F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precip 50%.
30%39°29°Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. Turning colder. High 39F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few snow showers after midnight. Low 29F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
20%40°29°Partly cloudy. High around 40F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 29F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph.
10%41°31°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 41F. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 31F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.
20%44°34°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 44F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 34F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
8 mph South
Today - Periods of rain. Low around 40F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a half an inch.