Kabupaten Indragiri Hulu

Indonesia
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
80°
74°
80°

Forecast

  • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers79°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy83°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy86°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy88°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy89°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms90°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms90°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms90°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy89°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy89°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy86°
  • 7 PMIsolated Thundershowers83°
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 80%80%80°74°Thunderstorms this evening, then skies turning partly cloudy after midnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%91°75°Partly to mostly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 91F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low near 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%90°74°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High near 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening followed by scattered thunderstorms after midnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%88°74°Isolated thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Variable clouds with thunderstorms, especially overnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%87°74°Thunderstorms. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%88°74°Partly cloudy early with thunderstorms becoming likely during the afternoon. High 88F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%86°73°Thunderstorms likely. High 86F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%91°74°Considerable cloudiness. High 91F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%91°74°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 91F. Winds light and variable.Night - Thunderstorms likely. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%89°74°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 49%49%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 19%19%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph NE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    87°
  • Humidity
    87%
  • Visibility
    1.86 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Thunderstorms this evening, then skies turning partly cloudy after midnight. Low 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:09 AM6:15 PM

Map