Amurang

Indonesia
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
81°
73°
81°

Forecast

  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers77°
  • 12 AMIsolated Thundershowers76°
  • 1 AMIsolated Thundershowers75°
  • 2 AMThunderstorms75°
  • 3 AMThunderstorms76°
  • 4 AMThunderstorms74°
  • 5 AMIsolated Thundershowers74°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms78°
  • 8 AMThunderstorms83°
  • 9 AMThunderstorms86°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms88°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms88°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms86°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms85°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms84°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms83°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms80°
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%81°73°Scattered thunderstorms early, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%89°73°Thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall may reach one inch.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%89°71°Thunderstorms likely. High 89F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%94°73°Thunderstorms. High 94F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%93°73°Thunderstorms. High 93F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 100%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%92°73°Thunderstorms likely. High 92F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Partly cloudy skies overnight. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%92°73°Thunderstorms. High 92F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%91°74°Thunderstorms likely. High 91F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - A few clouds. Low 74F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%92°73°Thunderstorms. High 92F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%90°73°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High around 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy with isolated thunderstorms possible. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 95%95%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 67%67%
Precipitation: 56%56%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph SE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    87°
  • Humidity
    73%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Scattered thunderstorms early, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:29 AM5:35 PM

Map