Bandar Udara Matak

Indonesia
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
87°
81°
87°

Forecast

  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy87°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy86°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy86°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers84°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers84°
  • 12 AMIsolated Thundershowers84°
  • 1 AMThunderstorms83°
  • 2 AMThunderstorms83°
  • 3 AMThunderstorms83°
  • 4 AMThunderstorms82°
  • 5 AMThunderstorms83°
  • 6 AMThunderstorms82°
  • 7 AMThunderstorms82°
  • 8 AMThunderstorms83°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms84°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms85°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms86°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms86°
  • 1 PMCloudy86°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy87°
  • 3 PMIsolated Thunderstorms87°
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%87°81°Isolated thunderstorms early, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 81F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%87°82°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 87F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Isolated thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 82F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%87°82°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 87F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A few clouds. Low 82F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Isolated ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%88°82°Isolated thunderstorms in the morning. Skies will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 88F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - A few clouds. Low 82F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%89°82°Partly cloudy. High 89F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 82F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%87°81°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 87F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later at night. Low 81F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%87°81°Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms in the morning. High 87F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 81F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%86°81°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 86F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Mostly cloudy in the evening with scattered thunderstorms developing after midnight. Low 81F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%87°82°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 87F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Mainly cloudy. Low 82F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%88°81°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 88F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low 81F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 37%37%
Precipitation: 79%79%
Precipitation: 70%70%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 mph South

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    97°
  • Humidity
    68%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    5 (Moderate)

Today - Isolated thunderstorms early, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 81F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:51 AM6:02 PM

Map